Dirt and glitter cover the floorWe're pretty and sickWe're young and we're bored
We are the misfits
We are the bad kids
The degenerates
We ain't perfect but that's alright
Love us or hate us
Nothin' can break us
Better believe us
Times, they are changing tonight


Music starts, listen hot stuffI'm in love with this songSo just hush, baby, shut upHeard enough

Stop, talk, talk, talking that blah, blah, blahThink you'll be getting this? Nah, nah, nahNot in the back of my car, ah, ahIf you keep talking that blah, blah, blah, blah, blah

 


I am addicted to Ke$ha.

Maybe, people find her too party-hardy and her songs are so party. There is something about her songs that makes me smile and feel like I can be crazy like her without a care, I can be awesome too. When, I see her pictures, I feel like she has another side of me that I want to know better. The wild one. THE CRAZY. Everything I am scared of, she just does it.


Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...