the music that i stumbled upon when i surfing youtube.

What makes you so beautiful, is you don't know how beautiful you are to me
You're not trying to be perfect
Nobody's perfect, but you are, to me
It's how you take my breath away
Feel the words that I don't say
I wish somehow, I could say them now
Oh, oh, I could say them now, yeah
- "beautiful" carly rae jepsen ft justin bieber 



simple & clean song. 


Hey you, come over and let me embrace you
I know that i'm causing you pain too but
Remember if you need to cry
I'm here to wipe your eyes

Tonight before you fall asleep
I'll run my thumb across your cheek
Cry 'cause i'm here to wipe your eyes
I know I made you feel this way
You gotta breathe, we'll be okay
Cry 'cause i'm here to wipe your eyes
- "wipe your eyes" Maroon 5 
sweet song, although the beginning fools you a bit. 

Mais dis moi adieu demain
Mais dis moi adieu en chemin
Va voir les autres, je n’en pense rien
Je t’ai aimé et je t’assure que c’est la fin
But say goodbye to me tomorrow
But say goodbye to me on the way
Go and see the others, I don't think anything of it
I loved you and I assure you it's the end
-"Adieu" Coeur de Pirate


A french song that I love. Found this music video, when I had the urge of listening to french songs. This video makes me laugh. the vengeance of a woman. She has a cute voice in here. Sometime love is about taking back what is yours to start with. 


Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...