Recently, I have been reading some new and old books by 
Haruki Murakami 
The books which have me turning pages are, 1Q84 (New) and Norwegian wood (Old). 
A mixture love, fantasy, and pain. This author has made me think of things which I never thought before. He talks about  life in a way which is as smooth as nature changes. The beauty of his words is so simple and beautiful that it leaves with you a type of longing and wanting of meaning.

I love how he play his characters with simplicity and loneliness that human are able to possess. His books leave me a feeling of searching for the truth about the world. 



A picture taken from the movie version of the book, Norwegian woods.

A  few favorite quotes from the books. 

"Have you ever been in love ?" Asked Naoko.
"Never." I replied
She didn't ask anymore.

“If you only read the books that everyone else is reading, you can only think what everyone else is thinking.” 

“I want you always to remember me. Will you remember that I existed, and that I stood next to you here like this?” 

“Letters are just pieces of paper," I said. "Burn them, and what stays in your heart will stay; keep them, and what vanishes will vanish.” 


Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...