Spring 2012

Feature Piece: 



 w i d e  neckline blue pullover
from ZARA

I brought this piece back when i was in my last year of high school.
the size is a bit too big but, i thought it would look nice.
 I love the soft blue of this pullover, so I kept it all these years.

Well, I'm sure everyone has something like this in their closet.
Some old but, would love it to come back into style.
well, why wait any longer, let's recycle and see how it would fit your other clothes. 

How i am going to recycle this outfit : 

Casual  outing : 

 
1) floral print skirt
2) plain black  thick stockings
3) straw hat


this outfit is perfect for casual outing with friends or family on sunny day, not too cold just with a light breeze.
It is on the girly side. However, it shows off your feminine side.
Hope you enjoyed!
until next time :)




2 Comments

  1. Wow! I am in LOVE with the idea of your blog! And this outfit is genius! I have a very similar skirt, so I'll be trying this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm so happy i was able to offer you some ideas ^^//

      Btw, I love your blog too ~ I love the lovely tips ^^

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...