The Greatest Love



Since it is almost Valentine's day, I wanted to do a review for a super korean drama I watched lately.
(In case for people who does not have date on V-day like me )

Plot :
 Ae Jung was once the most popular member of girl band The National Treasure Girls. However 10 years ago the band broke up and she received most of the blame. Despite her warm personality her career has suffered ever since and she now spends her time fighting for air time on variety shows. Dokko Jin is a top movie star at the height of his career. The two meet and become involved in each other's careers. Yoon Pil Joo is a doctor of oriental medicine who has no interest in the entertainment industry but agrees to make a dating show. Dokko Jin helps get Ae Jung a role on a new reality show called Couple Making. Pil Joo is the bachelor being set up on Couple Making. Both men fall for Ae Jung both off and on the screen.
(Wiki)

Review :

I would say at first, I wasn't really into the plot since it sounds really typical to all love story and very Korean drama type of story line. However, later as you continue to watch, the dynamic of the story opens up and it becomes pretty good. Maybe in the first few episode it is a bit boring. BUT the main male lead becomes involved, you will become addicted!


However, what I love about this drama is that the characters really grows on you.  Of course, it kinda show the harsher side of the show business world. Usually the main female lead tend to annoy me a little.
Plus, I really like the clothes she sports through the drama.
If you have time take a look,  personally, I think it is a worthwhile to watch. 

Overall : 4.5/5


Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...