Today , I went on a thrifting adventure. It was great because I managed to go to three different places while I was out. I went from New west minster to 41st street to until 4th street! I have to say that public transit in Vancouver is not bad. It is actually convenient if you know which bus to get on. I had spree, I got two pairs of shoes, two bags, two skirts.
On this day, I also managed to meet up with a friend S.E, we went out for dinner. I really enjoyed the downtown, Spaghetti Joint, we visited and quick browse through Victoria Secret, I snagged a great smelling body mist on sale for ten dollars!
Also, I managed to try all the Fall flavored drinks from Starbucks. I have to say my favourite was the pumpkin spice latte!










Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...