Today, I had  an interview with Lasalle College's administrative director, Justine, who was  very energetic and very helpful. The overview of the college was what I was looking for, especially in styling aspect. However, still looking into other programs for further my research. Later, I went exploring to the 4th street Salvation Army which had a sale. I managed to snag a pair of orange pants, a silk blouse, and modern one piece dress which only costed me about $6.  On my way back, I dropped by Granville Island and just chatted with my old friends such as V and M. M is currently working at chocolate shop, so I got free samples! Also, Granville Island during the Fall is simply beautiful.

Make up Goods
At Granville Island
Beautiful Rose at Granville Island Market
Yellow Daisy outside of the Market at Granville Island


Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...