I LOVE THIS IDEA
I am a big "Ted" Lover. I often watch their videos before going to bed and dream about these ideas before falling asleep. I came upon this idea before I was going to bed one night a few months ago. I found the idea of applying/usage of this "dry" material to fashion might be a great idea! I often think back to when I was living in Vancouver. The endless days of rain and snow, and how I always got my jacket or sneakers wet, what if there clothes that were made of these materials or even applied a coating of these materials. It would make my day. Maybe, in the next 10  years, this might happen. Although, I don't have the money to make the investment today, one day, I hope, whoever invest in it. It will be a moneymaker and fashion evolution. 




Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...