APRIL 3RD WEEK





Obsessions



Hannibal

Mads 
Mikkelsen
This is TV show is just beautiful. The script, the props, the characters everything is just wonderful. What I love about this show, is the filmography is edited with darker lighting. It really shows a dark and sinister side of the human mind. Although, there is only 3 episodes so far, I'm definitively  looking forward to more in the future. Also, Mads Mikkelsen is super gorgeous. 





"Still into you"Paramore
I couldn't get this song out of my head for the past three days. I love the way it has and upbeat rock sound to it. 










"ROSE"Lee Hi
This girl is amazing. She is only 16. Her voice is so amazingly mature and the video is so well done. The video is super beautiful. 


Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...